Sunday, August 11, 2013

YSL CRÈME DE BLUSH Soft Blush

Hey guys, I know it has been quite a while since I have done a post. I wanted to come at you with this new blush I have been using by Yves Saint Laurent. It is their creme de blush, I bought it at Sephora and it was $38. Yes, it is a bit of a splurge for just a cheek product but I just had to have it. I think it was this pretty gold packaging. All in all, for dark skin sister like me I think I would have to say pass on this product (or at least this color, I got the velvety peach).

As you can see, it comes in this gorgeous gold plated package that looks really good on your vanity.


The texture was a soft almost moussy feel. When you applied it, it reminded me of the Maybelline bouncy blushes. They both rub to a powder finish.
 For $38 you get .19 oz. The product is surrounded with an acrlic casing making it appear like a lot of product.
 So this is what the color looks like. For anybody lighter, it will look like a more natural flush of color. On me however, I just use it as a base to layer other cheek colors on top of.
 
 The color is 1 Velvety Peach - peachy pink. I thought it was going to be sort of like a Nars Orgasm but it is less pigmented than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment