Thursday, April 17, 2014

What is a Sheath Dress?

Again, I am not, by definition, a "fashionista." I do, however, enjoy perusing some fashion blogs and magazines. Some terms that fly around I can associate with trends like "peplum" and "A-line skirts"... Things like that I get. But when the overall consensus for the spring season was that a colorful sheath dress was almost imperative, I couldn't get past the fact I didn't even know how to identify what a sheath dress was (let alone buy a colorful one for the season.)

So I decided to do some research (a page one Google search) and share my knowledge for what a 'Sheath' dress is for all those who are just as style challenged as myself. A sheath dress is basically any form fitting dress.

There you go, you're welcome.

I am now off to the nearest department store

1 comment:

  1. haha i love sheath dresses...i feel like they flatter me well while being quite modest....i need some...i think i only have 2 and one is very old

    ReplyDelete