Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dupe alert! L'oreal Revitalift wet cleansing towelettes vs. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths

I know I was JUST raving about the Koh Gen Do Cleansing wipes and how I wouldn't go back to drugstore... So my hopes weren't high when I picked up the L'oreal Revitalift wipes from Ulta because of a Buy 2 Get 1 Free Deal.

What I love about these wipes are how moisturizing and wet they are. They are soothing and effective. The one con is that they leave a film on your skin. That is probably to promote the anti-aging benefits of the product and I don't mind too much because I always follow up with a toner anyway...
Image result for l'oreal revitalift makeup wipes
The price difference is another factor to take into consideration. The Cleansing Spa Water cloths can run you between $13-$39. While the L'oreal costs around $7.

I think that the formula is worth a try. Even though I will be mainly buying my Koh Gen Do because my skin is so sensitive. One night I had to really rub my eyes with the L'oreal to get some tough mascara and liner off and the next morning my eyes were a bit irritated.

That doesn't really mean the product is bad because I have suuuper sensitive skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment