Wednesday, October 2, 2013

L'Oreal Paparazzi Pleaser

Please excuse the slightly sloppy application but I just had to say how much I love this purple. Fall is here and it is time to put away those bright neons of the summer (if you are one to follow trends, personally I where what I want, when I want). This color by the L'Oreal line of nail polishes is called Paparazzi Pleaser.
I am not the one to love dark polishes on my nails but this purple is not too dark. It is not a scary vampy color but it definitely is not a neon. And don't get me started on the formula! I guess you would say it is a crème but this is more like a shiny gel. The lazy girl wouldn't even need to put a top coat on.
This is a hidden gen that you can't afford to sleep on. It doesn't chip excessively either, average wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment