Thursday, October 10, 2013

Maybelline ColorShow Metallics in Bold Gold

I know this might seem a little strange but this polish was the most unforgiving color that I have ever had the displeasure to put on my nails. If you notice, this cheetah and rhinestone design is bomb but I couldn't get over the streaks and unsightly marks this formula showed off. Is it corny to say that this color 'showed' too much?
You can see on my middle finger that I have a press-on nail to match the length of my other nails... That is usually not a problem with other polish but this metallic lacquer made all the harsh filing I did to get that press-on smooth a little too visible.
I don't know, I'm not too versed in the world of metallic polishes, maybe they are all like this.

The color on the other hand, is also not my favorite. It is a gold but has a odd (very fine) silvery shimmer to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment