Monday, December 15, 2014

Freetress Russian and Brazilian Hair Review

I'm not the one to advocate for synthetic bundles of hair. Unlike a wig, the intention of the weft hair is for you to install it into your hair. Meaning that you would go to sleep with the hair, shower with the hair, workout and get physical with the hair. I just don't think synthetic hair is built for that.


So when I got these bundles (at a steal, they were $10 each and I only needed 2 for a full head... of course I split and sealed the wefts) I immediately installed it into a wig. I was pleasantly surprised that actual quality of the hair is better than the synthetic hair I am used to.

They are both wavy textures but the Russian bundle is not as loose as the Brazilian. I actually prefer the Russian's texture.

It didn't tangle or shed excessively. I can't speak on how it reacts to heat. I would totally recommend this hair (for a quick weave, i'm still not 100% convinced it can be an install... don't do it to yourself.)

I don't LOVE they way it blends with my natural hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment