Sunday, September 23, 2012

Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter

The swatch on the bottom is one swipe of the highlighter. The swatch on the top is what it looks like blended out. As you can see it is a champagne shimmery highlighter (I think I see a pinky shade in it). I can't lie... it is not the most flattering thing on my skin tone
There is a sponge applicator attached to it but I don't really like using it. (That can't be sanitary right?) I just blend it out with either my fingers or my beautyblender.


This is how much product you get for $30. (I bought mine from sephora)


I usually apply it to the tops of my cheek bones (this is it un-blended of course), my inner tearduct, and as a brow bone highlight.
This is it blended out. I'm not crazy about it. I won't be buying it again but I WILL be using it up because I spent a pretty penny on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment