Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kiss 100 Full Cover Nails

So my guilty ratchet pleasure is press-on nails. I don't know why, but it is heard for me to retain length on my nails because they keep breaking. When I do have my press-ons it is easier for my nails to grow because they are not breaking as much. And it is not crazy damaging to my natural nail because unlike acrylic nails, you're not sanding away layers of your nail.
I always get the Short Square ones because I like a shorter look (if they came out with an extra short, I'd be all over it). One of these days, I want to get stiletto nails. (those are oval)

My short, damaged nails.

You get 100 nails but you only use a portion because a lot of those nails... you can't fit! That is really annoying.

The finished products.... white plastic nails. I know they look crazy now but they look good after you paint them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment