Thursday, February 6, 2014

Beyonce's Wavy Bob

I feel like I am the only person in the world that absolutely hates this look on King Bey. You know I am a lover of all things Beyonce. I even begrudgingly purchased her new album with my own money when I usually just wait for it to come on my Spotify. (What? It's not like she NEEDS my money.)

When I first saw this blunt wavy mop of a hairstyle I first thought it was an artistic look that was supposed to be void of an actual aesthetic appeal, a la Nicki Minaj circa 2009.
 (Seriously, I'd scream and cry if I ever got a "Barbie" that looked like this.)

So I thought the unflattering cut was just reserved for her self-titled video album, BEYONCE, but I was shocked and a little annoyed when Mrs. Carter showed up to the Grammy sporting the same look.
Granted, the "Drunk in Love" singer does look flawless so I was starting to warm up to the look.

But then she got it wet...

No comments:

Post a Comment