Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Netflix Review: This is 40

Knocked up is literally one of my favorite movies... So when I first heard about the 'unofficial' sequel to it, I almost jumped up with excitement.

That excitement weaned the second I actually starting watching it.

It stars Leslie Mann (the director's wife), Paul Rudd and appearances Melissa McCarthy (love her), Megan Fox, Jason Segel, Chris O'Dowd, and Lena Dunham (LOOOOOOVE HER.)

It is about  a couple's realization of where their life and marriage is when they finally turn 40.

Quick review: what I liked was the familiar conversational humor that Apatow has perfected since like... Freaks and Geeks. (Oh God, I'm still waiting for a reunion.) I liked that he used his own adorable kids in the movie.

What I didn't like: the quirky humor and plot lines bordered on random in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment