Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Revlon Nearly Naked Powder

Most powders are similar to me. Powders do that same thing: keep you matte. This powder stands out to me because after a while, you end up greasier than a bucket of chicken. When you touch up with it, however, it does not get cake. The coverage is pretty good as well.

I got it in the color Deep, and it seems to be a good color match the darkest color is in Dark. The price is reasonable enough, I paid around $10 for it with coupons.

The powder itself is finely milled, making it really light on the face. (Hence the name nearly naked.)

This is perfect for a girl that doesn't necessarily wear a lot of makeup but wants a tad bit of coverage. It is not, however, great for oily skin. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my purchase (The packaging is quite bulky though making it hard to travel with. I mean in what makeup bag would this fit in?).


No comments:

Post a Comment