Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'm convinced JustFab has the best jeans for curvy girls

Okay, I have to admit that I might be a little addicted to JustFab.com as a whole (almost every month, I'm drooling over the picks that I get.) I was a bit iffy on trying out their denim line but I'm so glad I took that leap of faith. I honestly am the type of girl that HATES wearing jeans. I'm more of a legging/jegging girl because the size of my bum is so big but my waist isn't that big. So when I do purchase jeans, I have to OD with the belt to make sure I don't rock that plumber crack.

Even though I only have two pairs of JustFab jeans, they fit me ridiculously well. I can't sing their praises enough. The fabric isn't so constricting and they provide a lot of give. Trust me, thick girls should give this a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment